Friday, January 29, 2010

almost 22!

This is my last week as a 21 year old :/
im excited for my birthday but not for turning 22, lol. i know it isint old and stuff but i know many people that are 22 and have done so much with their lives and im stuck, doing nothing :( im so freakin lazy! hahaha! this is gonna be the first year of my life to celebrate my birthday without my parents.. makes me kinda sad because ever since i could remember they sing happy birthday to me and my siblings early in the morning the day of our bithday, im sure they'll call but it wont be the same. I am excited to spend it with a bunch of friends though, i have yet to decide what i wanna do though... everything is so damn expensive these days and everyone is always broke, but im looking forward to it :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment