Friday, January 8, 2010

Waiting in line at the court house..

I promised myself that I was gonna blog everyday, lol. It's been 2 days since my last post.. I just simply don't find anything interesting to post about.. Haha.
So I'm waiting in line at court to see if I could get an extension to pay my ticket, this and next month are gonna be my worst months financially because I had so many days off/vacation at work :( sucks because my birthday is in less than a month and I'm not gonna be able to go out and I don't want my parents to spend any money on me either because their also pretty tight with money :\
Schedule changes are coming up at work and I'm praying and hoping to God that they give me extra hours or an extra day, right now I'm off on Fridays because we don't have alot of kids and they don't need an extra staff but we just recently got 4 new kids, hopefully this means I'm in for Fridays! It's only 3 hours more but man does that make a difference!
I hate coming to the court house, so many rude and nasty people. There's this guy right behing me and my little brother, I swear he's a freakin human chimany! He smokes one, puts it out and pops another in! I hate that small so bad!
Ummm, so yesterday I got to see my best friends ultrasound pics, it's just made me 1000 times more excited for the baby :]
I can't wait till he/she is here but that won't be till July.. Sucks because I won't see it for a whole month because we're leaving to El Salvador (which I'm super excited about)
That's pretty much all I have for today, hehe :]
Until next time, see ya <33

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment