Monday, January 18, 2010

Rainy, boring Monday.

It's been about 3 days without my parents, man time really does go slow! the first day my mom would call all the time, but she's cut back now which is good because she needs to stop worrying so much about us when were doing perfectly fine :]
so i was suppose to be filling in for my mom at her job till she gets back but her boss hasn't called me or anything :( i was really looking forward to that because with the money i get paid there I'm gonna use to celebrate my 22nd birthday and pay the deposit for the cruise me, my sis and bro are going to in October.. man am i excited about that!
so Saturday night was a long, crazy night! I hung out with my best friend, my brother and a couple of his friends. I've met them all before but i was always drunk or didn't pay much attention to them lol, any who they're all super cool and funny! i had a great time but i totally overdid it with the drinking. Never, ever, ever mix drinks! man that seriously messes you up so bad! i woke up with the worst hangover in the history of my hangovers, lol. I'm not doing that again in a good while for sure!
next weekend is gonna be pretty fun too, this time we wont drive to the club, go in for 1 minute and go back home, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment