Friday, January 15, 2010

Parentless

My parents left to El Salvador last night for almost 4 weeks! It's gonna be a pretty great vacation for both them and us, lol. I'm more than 100% sure I can't handle all the things my mom would usually do around the house, I mean I'm the one who usually does them when my mom can't and I know I won't get alot of help coming from my siblings so ehhh..
Today starts the first day of our freedom, hahaha! Although my mom did call to wake me up already. I just hope she's not calling 24/7 to check up on us because then it's gonna be like she's practically here (my dad said to just not answer her phone calls, lmao) I already dropped my lil bro off at school, it's pretty early and I kinda wanna hit the sheets again but if I do I won't wake up till like 11 and that's a whole morning gone to waste! I need to go grocery shopping for this week and that means like easy to make food, haha. We never have time to eat at home when it comes down to making a big meal so i'll pick a day outta the week to do that :]
Anywho.. Great start I should say, let's see if I make it till feb 9th :]


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment