Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First post :]

I never know how to start these things! lol.
Well since im new to this blog i guess it would be right to start off with a bit about myself :p
My name is Johanna Vanessa Navarrete, i usually go by Vanessa just because ive always disliked my first name... i always thought it sounds kinda manly, haha!! Im 21, soon to be 22. Ahhhh!! :0
yeah, its a young age but i feel like i should be so much more ahead of where i am now. About me.. i can say so much. Im seriously a one of a kind girl, im sure you hear that everywhere from people but once you get to know me you'll know i was right. If you ask people i know to describe me, im sure funny will be in there. I'm all about being funny, it's just who i am, i dont ever try to be because it comes naturally.. i think it has alot to do with my family, were all just a bunch of crazy, loud, very united Salvadorians (which i love and have pride of being) so if your ever around me, be sure that ill make you laugh, one way or the other :)
Im a girl of my word, no matter what. Im very outspoken.. yeah, i guess its a bad and good thing at the same time. I’m not dumb, i know how i should be treated and how to be spoken to and i will never settle for nothing other than the best, you cant play around with this girl. I have tough skin because I’ve learned from many experiences and seen many things, but at the same time i wont let the bad experiences overcome the good things that have happened in my life. I’m a very caring and lovable person. I’m an optimistic, no matter what you've done or where you are in life i always see the best out of people.. maybe a little too much. I will never be the boring one in the bunch, you can trust me on that :] yeah, i also have my crazy side and what a crazy side it is.. haha, but that me only comes out on special occasions, haha ;) Im a huge animal lover, like huuuuge!! I love my babies (my chihuahuas roxy and princess) to death!!
overall im just me :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment